We understand this is an uncertain time for everybody, and we know that signing a contract for a tenancy next year might seem like a daunting thing to be doing.
That’s why we’re doing all we can to keep everyone safe while continuing to offer as much help and guidance as possible, so you can feel positive and relaxed about next year.
To keep you and our tenants safe, the viewing and signing process will be slightly different this year.
We’ll be offering:
- In person viewings are available for groups or individuals (in line with government guidelines)
- Video walkthrough ‘viewings’
- More detailed property adverts on our website which include floorplans & brand new photos
- Virtual chats with a friendly housing expert about your options
- Rent Online - so you can sign for a property from home without having to visit our offices
- If you already live with us & want to re-sign there's no need to pay a new deposit; you'll get a year of FREE Personal Possessions Insurance;
We’ll continue to support your wellbeing and keep you safe throughout your tenancy with us. We’ll provide:
- A dedicated Tenancy Support & Wellbeing Officer
- Self-isolation support
- Staff equipped with PPE who are trained in First Aid & Mental Health First Aid
- On site security at large residences
- A 24-hour emergency contact
- Hand sanitising stations at all developments
- Free virtual socials & physically distanced social events
- Super-fast WiFi included in rents.