We understand this is an uncertain time for everybody, and we know that signing a contract for a tenancy next year might seem like a daunting thing to be doing.
That’s why we’re doing all we can to keep everyone safe while continuing to offer as much help and guidance as possible, so you can feel positive and relaxed about next year!
To keep you and our tenants safe, the viewing and signing process will be slightly different this year.
We’ll be offering:
- Video walkthrough ‘viewings’
- Viewings for current household groups or individuals
- More detailed property adverts on our website which include floorplans & brand new photos
- Virtual chats with a friendly housing expert about your options
- Rent Online - so you can sign for a property from home without having to visit our offices
- If you already live with us & want to re-sign there's no need to pay a new deposit; you'll get a year of FREE Personal Possessions Insurance;
Unipol’s Peace of Mind Promise allowed you to sign a contract with Unipol for 2021 - 2022, but promised to release you if you told us before 1st March 2021. The promise expired at 12.01am on 1st March 2021 and no further release can now be offered under this Promise
Tenants wishing to leave their contractual commitments should now follow the advice offered in the “Wishing to Leave the Tenancy Early” section at https://www.unipolhousing.org.uk/unipol-tenants/moving-out/wishing-to-leave-the-tenancy-early/ or consult the terms of the Tenancy Release Group which can be found on the previous web link under “Special Circumstances”.
We’ll continue to support your wellbeing and keep you safe throughout your tenancy with us. We’ll provide:
- A dedicated Tenancy Support & Wellbeing Officer
- Self-isolation support
- Staff equipped with PPE who are trained in First Aid & Mental Health First Aid
- On site security at large residences
- A 24-hour emergency contact
- Hand sanitising stations at all developments
- Free virtual socials & physically distanced social events
- Super-fast WiFi included in rents.