To keep you and our tenants safe, the viewing and signing process will be slightly different this year.
Our peace of mind promise allows you to sign a contract with Unipol for 2021-22, but we will promise to release you if you tell us before 1st March 2021.
Peace of Mind Promise Terms and Conditions - this applies to all tenants renting in complexes. If you are renting a shared student house where occupancy is 6 or under then you can also give notice, but this must include all the occupants of the house. For houses 7 and above Unipol will accept individual notices.
To give notice on a 2021 - 2022 tenancy, you are required to complete this form (the only notification format). A member of our team will be in touch to discuss the process with you further.
We’ll also be offering:
- Video walkthrough ‘viewings’
- Updated, more detailed property adverts on our website which include floorplans & brand new photos
- Virtual chats with a friendly housing expert about your options for next year, either with a group or on your own
- Rent Online - so you can sign for a property from home without having to visit our offices
- If you already live with us & want to re-sign there's no need to pay a new deposit; you'll get a year of FREE Personal Possessions Insurance; AND we'll throw in a £25 Just Eat voucher to say thanks!
We’ll continue to support your wellbeing and keep you safe throughout your tenancy with us. We’ll provide:
- A dedicated Tenancy Support & Wellbeing Officer
- Self-isolation support
- Staff equipped with PPE who are trained in First Aid & Mental Health First Aid
- On site security at large residences
- A 24-hour emergency contact
- Hand sanitising stations at all developments
- Free virtual socials & physically distanced social events
- Super-fast WiFi included in rents.