- Check either section does not need defrosting. Ice build-up in the freezer could still be affecting the fridge section’s ability to cool.
- Check the drainage hole at the back of the unit is not obstructed with packaging or that something has not gone down it and caused a blockage. Most fridges come with a small removable tool that sits in the hole. If it is missing, a straw or cotton ear bud could be used.
- Check the fridge is not over-loaded. If it is crammed full, air movement will be restricted.
- Check there is power to it. If no lights are coming on either, then the fuse may need replacing. Please ensure you use the correct fuse when replacing.
- Check the temperature dial hasn’t been turned down. 5 is the coolest setting. Recommended setting would be around 3 - 3.5
If you have checked all of the above and the problem has not been resolved, please contact your housing management officer to report the fault.